ZOMEi 67MM IR 680+720+760+850+950 GLASS Infrared X-Ray Filter 5 piece
- ZOMEI IR Filter: This Filter Will Filter Out Most Light Below And Above The Wavelength Of 680+720+760+850+950 Nanometers (Infrared)
- Add a Unique, Creative, Fun Filter To Your Arsenal For Spectacular Artistic Effects
- This Filter Can Help You To See Perfectly Through Sunglasses And Dark, Tinted Car Windows And Sometomes Even In Total Darkness
- IR Filters Used In Conjunction With An IR Sensitive Camera Can Sometimes See Things Completely Invisible To The Human Eye.
- glass infrared
Packing List:680nm, 720nm, 760nm, 850nm, 950nm Optical Grade Infrared Filter 67mm * 1 (Retail Package)
ZOMEi 680nm, 720nm, 760nm, 850nm, 950nm IR Infrared X-Ray Filter Infrared Red Filter Photography Optical Grade Filter for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, Sigma and Other Digital SLR Camera Lenses with 30mm Filter Threads
What's so different about infrared filter?
Infrared filters, sometimes called IR filters or heat-absorbing filters, are designed to allow IR mid-infrared wavelengths while block visible light. They are often used in devices with bright incandescent light bulbs (such as slide and overhead projectors) to prevent unwanted heating. There are also filters which are used in solid state (CCD or CMOS) video cameras to allow IR due to the high sensitivity of many camera sensors to near-infrared light. These filters typically have a blue hue to them as they also sometimes block some of the light from the shorter visible light and UV wavelengths.
In which ways the infrared filter will be used?
1.Archaeology, Military,Police,Medical science,and detective work. Infrared filter allow normally invisible stains and modified items visible.
2.Plant vegetation & Landscape photography. It looks dramatically different when photographed in Infrared.
3.Photographic special effects.Infrared filters give the still and video photographer expressive and unusual effects.
In what suitable light source should I use the infrared filters?
680nm for indoor and weak Shadows use.
720nm for indoor and weak light use.
760nm for cloudy outdoor at nightfall and brightness indoor.
850nm for indoor and weak cloudy outdoor light.
950nm for outdoor and strong light,such as summer time.
- ASIN: B00MHRVJLI
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews