YONGNUO YN560 IV YN-560IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master / Slave Flash with Built-in Trigger System with 8 X EdisonBright Ni-MH rechargeable AA batteries bundle for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic Digital Cameras
- YONGNUO YN-560 IV Wrieless Speedlite Flash for Canon Nikon Camera / YN-560 III / RF-602 / RF-603 II / RF-605 / YN560-TX / YN-622C / YN-622N
- Wireless Transceiver Integrated - Fantastic with Three Controlling Groups - Yongnuo 2.4GHz Speedlite YN560 IV.
- YN-560 IV Flash Speedlite is a combination of YN-560 III and YN560-TX, it has built-in trigger system, so you can not only use it as flash speedlite, but also a flash controller Transmitter.
- Supports Wireless Master Function; Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX、RF-603（I/II）、RF-602 Wireless transmitter; Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
- 8 X EdisonBright Ni-MH rechargeable AA batteries included in bundle
Supports Wireless Master Function
- The YN560 IV can be used as master unit, provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX、RF-603（I/II）、RF-602 Wireless transmitter
- One YN560 IV can respectively receive the wireless signal from YN560 IV、YN560-TX、RF-603 (I/II)、RF-602,with optional 16 channels; when the YN560 IV and YN560-TX used as transmitter, it can realize remote control the parameter settings.
Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode Supported
- The YN560 IV can triggered through the set top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
Settings Save Automatically, Supports Custom Settings (Fn)
- The parameters on the flash will automatically save when the flash turned off; the users can customize setting the flash function as needed.
GN58 @ ISO100，105mm
- High Guide Number 2.4G wireless speedlite, supports M/Multi/-- mode.
Support Electric Zooming Function
- The flash coverage can be altered between 24~105mm through the [ZOOM] button.
Supports External Power Supply
1) TX Master Flash Mode; - When you set up YN-560IV as RX mode, you can use it with YN560-TX flash controller, and RF-602, RF-603 II, RF-605 single transceiver.2) RX Slave Mode:
- When you set up YN-560IV as TX mode, it can be used as a flash controller transmitter, it can trigger YN-560 IV ( RX mode )and YN-560 III ( RX mode ), and also can be used with RF-602, RF-603 II, RF-605 together.3) Manual mode 4) Multi mode 5) S1 / S2 mode 6) Power saving mode 7) Overheating Protection 8) Manually set and zooming position 9) PC Synchronous Port
8 X EdisonBright Ni-MH 1000mA rechargeable AA batteries included in bundle
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches;
- ASIN: B00TEP8RIY
- Item model number: YN560 IV
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews