Valuetom® Red Filter Underwater Color Correction Dive Housing Scuba Photography Accessories for GoPro Hero3
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $8.99
- Amount Saved: $3.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Red filter is to compensate for red light loss which takes place under water.
- Used in 10-20cm below water aroud noon to restore the red light absorbed by the water.
- Made of Organic Glass and easy to use, just easy snap-on instalation.
- Suitable for: For GoPro Hero 3+/4 housing case, Hero4 Black, Hero 4 Silver, Hero 3+ Black Edition, Hero 3+ Silver Edition, Hero 3+ White Edition
- Package Included: Red Filter x 1
Red filter is to compensate for red light loss which takes place under water. The reason being at about 10 feet there is no red light. The GoPro Hero 3+ Hero 4 white Balance is thrown off because of the red light loss causing the camera to record colors which are too blue or too green. A red filter compensates for the red light loss tricking the camera into recording natural colors the way you see them. Used in 10-20cm below water aroud noon to restore the red light absorbed by the water.
Material: Organic Glass
How to use: Easy snap-on instalation.
Suitable for: For GoPro Hero 3+/4 housing case
Hero 4 Silver
Hero 3+ Black Edition
Hero 3+ Silver Edition
Hero 3+ White Edition
Package Included: Red Filter x 1
Please note: It is a replacement only, not original Gopro; Camera is not included product.
- Product Dimensions: 0.04 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.04 pounds
- ASIN: B00X6W9RCQ
- Item model number: SPRT01CP026RD
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews