Uniden VHF Waterproof Two-Way Marine Radio (MHS75)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $75.67
- Amount Saved: $7.21
- Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- JIS8 Submersible - Meets rigid JIS8 submersible standards (5' 30 min.) Selectable 1Watt/2.5/5 Transmit Power
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels - Covers all USA, International & Canadian marine channels keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity, Up to 12 Hour Battery Life
- Large, Easy-To-Read LCD Screen - The LCD screen displays large, easy-to-read messages Dual, Triple, and Quad Watch Plus All N.O.A.A. Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- Compact Size Rapid, Clip-On DC Charger Memory Channel Scan
- SMA Flexible Rubber Antenna,Belt Clip - A sturdy belt clip is included for maximum mobility,Lanyard
This compact, well built, rugged handheld Marine radio is rated JIS8/IPX8 submersible and is packed with outstanding features. Included accessories are a rapid clip-on DC charger, and Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
All USA, International, and Canada Channels
The MHS75 covers all USA, International, and Canadian marine channels, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity.
All NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
This radio comes preprogrammed with NOAA weather channels. The Emergency/Weather Alert allows it to function as a severe weather warning radio and will also alert you to any local or national emergencies. If the NOAA issues warning while this feature is turned On, the radio sounds an alert tone. You will then hear the emergency/weather broadcast.
Instant Channel 16/9/Triple Watch
Triple Watch mode monitors channels 16 and 9 for a signal while you listen to the currently selected channel. The marine radio checks channel 16 and 9 for activity every 2 seconds.
Dual, Triple, Quad Watch Operation
These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels and one weather channel along with one regular marine channel.
Memory Channel Scan
Automatically scan your programmed channels with Memory Channel Scan. Scanning starts from the lowest to highest channel and stops when it finds an active channel. It remains on that channel until the transmission ends, then resumes scanning after a two-second delay period.
Clip-On DC Charger
The MHS75 ships with a rapid clip-on DC charger. Charge in any standard 12 volt DC "cigarette lighter" style outlet.
JIS8 Waterproof Level
Uniden MHS75 VHF Hand Held Radio won't give up no matter how wet it gets. Whitecap splash, gusty spray, tidal wave, whatever, this radio can take it. The Uniden MHS75 2-way Marine Radio is built rugged to take the rigors of being out on the water, day in and day out with a full JIS8 waterproof rating. It also features a floating design, and is submersible for up to 30 minutes at five feet.
1 /2.5/5 Watt Switchable
Select between 1, 2.5, and 5 Watts for short- and long-range communication--this is also a convenient way to save a little battery life. In most situations, the 1 Watt transmission power is all you need. If you find yourself far away from other stations and have trouble getting a response, you may need to boost the transmission power from 1 Watt to 2.5 Watts or 5 Watts
The MHS75's large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and backlit keypad make it easy to use, day or night.
The MHS75 is backed by a three-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Uniden MHS75 Radio, Antenna, DC Adapter, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Beltclip, Wrist Strap, Documentation
- Product Dimensions: 5.94 x 3.19 x 6.12 inches; 0.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 pounds
- ASIN: B001J5MQ20
- Item model number: MHS75
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews