Peak Design Leash Camera Strap
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $26.96
- Amount Saved: $7.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Works with any camera: Attaches to any camera's strap loops.
- Use with binoculars, tripods and more
- Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo
- Endlessly configurable
- Works with any camera: Attaches to any camera's strap loops. Compatible with compact cameras all the way up to full-frame DSLRs and even medium format cameras.
- Use with binoculars, tripods and more: Don't stop at cameras. Leash can connect to just about anything that you might want to carry with a strap - that includes binoculars, tripods, rangefinders, toddlers, the list goes on. Don't use Leash to carry your toddler though. People will judge you.
- Endlessly configurable: Wearable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether or video stabilizer. Detach Leash and reconfigure it in seconds.
- Quick-connecting: Attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link connection system.
- Glides over your clothing: The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, making Leash comfortable for long periods of time.
- Huge range of adjustment: Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm) with a glass-reinforced nylon sliding adjuster. When used as a safety tether, Leash can become as short at 19 in (48 cm).
- Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
In The Box
4 Micro Anchor - braided Kevlar cords embedded in glass-filled nylon
There is no leather used in the construction of this strap, therefore, it is Vegan Friendly
- Product Dimensions: 5.12 x 2.68 x 1.57 inches; 0.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- ASIN: B011XMVW2S
- Item model number: LEASH L-2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews