Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Video Optimized Micro Four Thirds Lens for Panasonic Digital SLR Cameras
- Circular aperture diaphragm, durable metal mounting and multi-coated lens elements
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- The new lens system uses four aspherical lenses and two ED lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom. The filter size is 62mm.
- Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the blurring that is commonly caused by hand-shake
- The new lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system
The Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. as a new member of the Lumix G Micro System. The new Lumix G lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast AF system, for use in both photo and movie recording. Adopting the Micro Four Thirds System standard, the new lens offers a wide and long zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) to suit a large variety of shooting situations, from scenery to portraits or telephoto shots, in a surprisingly compact and lightweight body.
- Product Dimensions: 3.31 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches; 1.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.01 pounds
- ASIN: B0028Y5GLO
- Item model number: L-RS014150
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews