MeFoto A1350Q1R Roadtrip Travel Tripod Kit (Red)
- Only products shipped from and sold by authorized resellers such as Amazon.com can ensure that you will be receiving product that has a valid 5 year US warranty upon registration.
- 360-degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble Level: Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements. CompactThe tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance.
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kits provide an exceptional combination of materials, construction and features - plus a splash of color! Great for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras, plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 15.6" when folded yet 61.6" when extended, it weighs 3.6 lbs and can support up to 17.6 lbs. MeFOTO RoadTrip Features converts into a full size monopodThe RoadTrip tripod converts into a full size, 64" monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod leg. tripod legs can be inverted The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° giving it a compact size of 15.6". five extendable leg sectionsFive extendable leg sections give you a height range of 15.6"-61.6". weighs only 3.6 lbs, but can support up to 17.6 lbs.The RoadTrip only weighs 3.6 lbs. but can support up to 17.6 lbs. making it perfect for your mirrorless or DSLR cameras. two leg angle positions Two leg angle posititions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas. twist lock legs Twist lock legs with anti-rotation system, paired with rubberized locking grips enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust resistance. carry case Comes with a carry case for transport and protection. 5-year warranty Backed by MeFOTO's 5 year warranty: 2 years at purchase + 3 years after registration. The MeFOTO RoadTrip is a compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and also turns into a full size monopod without the use of any tools. It's available in eight different colors and can be used for many different style cameras such as: point and shoot, mirrorless and DSLR with a zoom lens. The RoadTrip comes with a dual action Q series ballhead with Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Carry case with shoulder strap included.
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 3 x 3 inches; 3.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B009A17FNU
- Item model number: A1350Q1R
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews