Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head with Quick Release Replaces Manfrotto 486RC2
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $68.79
- Amount Saved: $31.21
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Supports up to 13 pounds
- Repositionable locking lever for most comfortable use.
- New ergonomic design.
- New friction control for better control.
- Quick release system features a new style secondary lock.
This ball head has been total redesigned for better ease of use. A new design friction control knob allows the photographer to achieve superior control when handling the camera and making micro movements without having to totally lock and unlock the ball head. The knobs have been redesigned to be more ergonomic, easier to handle and more user-friendly. The ergonomic shape allows the user to better lock the ball securely. A repositionable Locking lever allows the user to place it in a comfortable position in order to use it in the most convenient way. Just pull it outwards, put it in the best working position and then release it. This model features a RC2 quick release plate including an additional safety system that prevents the accidental detaching of the camera from the head. The locking lever securely locks the head both in the +90° -90° ball positioning and in the 360° pan movements. This ball head is strong enough to hold a 35mm SLR camera with medium weight lenses and light medium format cameras up to 13 pounds. This replaces the Manfrotto 486RC2
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 0.93 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.93 pounds
- ASIN: B002N5NRSC
- Item model number: 496RC2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews