JOUAV NP100 Patent Autopilot /Flight Control for UAVS
- High integration UAV/UAS flight control and navigation system
- Perfect lightweight design for micro and small mapping or photography application
- Easy prarameter setup features
- High-accuracy, high dynamic, high overloading 3D attitude information and accurate measured data
- High-accuracy GPS/SINS/AHRS fusion algorithm
NP-100 integrates professional industrial application IMU, magnetic sensor, dynamic and static pressure sensor ,GPS module, but also micro data link up to 60Km transmission distance. It provides small, lightweight and flexible architecture to support the application for micro and small UAVs in aerial photography and mapping.
The features are :
1.Nonlinear high-accuracy GPS/SINS/AHRS fusion algorithm features the update frequency of 200Hz and automatic switching to AHRS mode smoothly to ensure flight safety in case of loss of GPS signal.
2.The update frequency of control loop is 200Hz, which is particularly suitable for high demanding special micro UAV.
3.With adaptive control algorithm based on total energy, the normal configuration UAVs are ready to fly with few parameters adjustments as soon as the autopilot is installed.
4.With an 8MByte built-in data recorder to record of full flight data for 1~2 hours.
5.Built-in 1W FHSS Radio enables the communication distance up to 60Km.
6.Small size and light weight.
•Pixpilot autopilot x1
•MicroSD 4G x1 (Mounted on Pixpilot)
•MicroSD Adapter x1
•30mm Buzzer x1
•Safety switch button x1
•GPS/Radio/OSD Cable x3
•PPM/S.BUS. Receiver Cable x1.
- ASIN: B00X5GTQCE
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews