Hoya Pro 58mm 1000x Neutral Density Filter, 10 Stops (3.0)
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating ensures color accuracy and consistency between different ProND filter grades.
- Set your white balance once and have the same color balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting, or for creative effect.
- Constructed from Hoya exclusive clear optical glass that has a metallic ACCU-ND coating front and back for maintained image clarity.
- One-piece aluminum ring adds durability and rigidity for assured use and helps to prevent filter jamming.
The Hoya Pro 58mm 1000x Neutral Density Filter (10 Stops (3.0)) features ACCU-ND technology that yields a truly neutral color balance that will not add any noticeable color-cast to your images. This filter is aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets. With metallic ACCU-ND coating on the filter, you can set your white balance once and have the same color balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting, or for creative effect. The Hoya Pro ND1000 58mm Filter uses Hoya's exclusive clear optical glass that has a metallic ACCU-ND coating front and back to create the neutral density affect. It is designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera lens and should not have any other effect on the image. Reducing the amount of light allows for the use of wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effect in bright lighting conditions. It has a low-profile one piece aluminum frame. The thin frame keeps the glass secure and parallel to the sensor while allowing it to be used with super-wide angle lenses.
- Product Dimensions: 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 0.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.01 pounds
- ASIN: B00FZ83JQY
- Item model number: YPND006458
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews