Garmin Montana 600t Handheld GPS, Camo
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $491.99
- Amount Saved: $8.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Bold 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual-orientation
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- Built-in 3 axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows where you're heading even when you're standing still
- microSD card slot to load additional maps, such as BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT , or TOPO 24K (microSD card sold separately). Also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, Garmin Custom Maps, and geocaching
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Plus, use BaseCamp software for viewing and organizing your data
Big, Tough Camo-patterned GPS with Preloaded TOPO Maps
- 4" dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Supports BirdsEye satellite imagery, Garmin Custom Maps and photo navigation
- Uses rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack or AA batteries
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. Montana 600t Camo features a bold 4" color touchscreen dual orientation display and comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps. It supports multiple mapping options such as BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and BlueChart® g2, and has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Buy the auto mount and a City Navigator NT® map to get spoken turn-by-turn driving directions.
See the Big View
Montana 600t Camo features a 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 600t Camo is built to withstand the elements. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
With an array of compatible mounts, Montana is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car. Use the auto mount with City Navigator maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
Adding more maps to Montana is easy. Plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water, or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn driving directions. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required). Or, transform paper maps into files you can download to your Montana with Custom Maps.
With Montana 600t Camo you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. So now your friends also can enjoy your favorite hike or cache — simply press “send” to transfer your information to similar units, and let the games begin.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Montana 600t Camo locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Montana 600t Camo to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Navigate with Ease
Montana 600t Camo has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Double Your Power
Montana 600t Camo features a one-of-a-kind dual battery system. You’ll have the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries — whichever suits your needs better.
Montana 600t Camo supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to it. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. Montana 600 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your device and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite subscription.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches; 0.63 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- ASIN: B00FMUYZ0E
- Item model number: 010-00924-21
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews