Foto&Tech FTML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote For Nikon D750, D5500, D5300, D610, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3000, D3200, D5200, D5100, D5000, D7000, D60, D80, D90, D600, Nikon 1 V3 + Foto&Tech Bag
- Wireless Shutter Release -Trigger the cameras shutter release remotely from a distance
- Eliminates vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release.
- Operating range- up to 16 ft.
- It is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included).
- Nikon compatible. 1 Year Replacement Warranty by FotoTech.
The Foto&Tech FTML-L3 Wireless Remote Control (Infrared) is only 2.5 inches (60 mm) tall and can fit easily into your pocket. You can and even put yourself in the picture without having to make that silly 10 second dash. Wireless control allows users to step away from the camera when shooting. It is for use with the following Nikon cameras: D750, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D7200, D7100, D7000, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D610, D600, CoolPix P900, P7800, P7700, P6000, P7000, P7100, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800, Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras, Nikon 1 J1, 1 J2 and Nikon 1 V1 V2 V3. It acts as a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera, up to a distance of approximately 16 feet (4.87 m) in front of the camera. It is recommended for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure, and it is powered by a CR-2025 3V battery (included). The FTML-L3 supports the bulb exposure camera setting making it a worthwhile accessory for shooting long time exposures for low-light photography or unusual daylight effects. It doesn't work for D3100 because D3100 does not have an IR transmitter built into the unit. Specifications: Total length: 2.5 inches, Product Weight: 0.04 ounce.
- Product Dimensions: 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00F5JV4NS
- Item model number: NK RMT MFTLL3
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews