DS18 DS-PROKA1800.2 1,800 Watts Two Channels Amplifier
- Designed and Engineered in the US and Manufactured in Korea, the PRO-KA1800.2 is a class AB bridgeable amplifier that runs stable into 4-Ohms bridged or 2-Ohms stereo load. It has a PWM MOSFET power supply and an input sensitivity (gain) control variable.
- RMS @ 4-OHMS: 2 X 120W, RMS @ 2-OHMS: 2 X 175W, RMS @ 1-OHM: N/A, RMS @ 4-OHMS BRIDGED: 1 X 360W
- 18dB octave crossover slope, Low and High Pass crossover variable with a FULL/LPF/HPF selectable switch, variable bass boost variable control, signal input and line out RCA connectors, wired remote controller (optional)
- Multi-way protection circuitry (thermal/over current/speaker short/speaker DC protection). Bass Boost at 45Hz: 0-12dB. Frequency Response: 7Hz-40KHz. THD @ 4 Ohms: <0.1%. Channel Separation: 75dB
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 2, Input Sensitivity: 6V - 200mV, Tested Voltage & THD: 14.4V & Less than 0.1% THD, Operating Voltage: DC10V-16V
The DS18 PRO-KA line of amplifiers is designed and engineered in the US and manufactured in South Korea in order to bring the prefect balance between American design and Korean quality control. Simply put, there are no amplifiers that can compare to the sophistication, beauty, and precision of these amplifiers. Thanks to the demands of our customers, after months of relentless tests and experiments, our team of audio-experts perfected the PRO-KA line. We are ecstatic to share with you the product of hard-work and "non-stop improving attitude." We are sure that you will love your new PRO-KA amplifier as much as we do.
- Product Dimensions: 11.02 x 9.84 x 2.36 inches;
- ASIN: B00MH0L7DU
- Item model number: DS-PROKA1800.2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews