Dji A2 Multi-Rotor Stabilization Controller
- Built-in 2.4Ghz DR16 Receiver The A2 has a built-in 2.4Ghz Radio technology DESST receiver system (the newest DJI Enhanced Spread Spectrum Technology), which supports the Futaba FASST series of transmitters. It can support 16 channels. Futaba transmitter users can use the system without any external receiver, which has greatly simplified the complexity of the system and improved the security of the remote control system.
- Support for external receivers A2 system has two reserved JR and SPEKTRUM satellite receiver ports, which support JR and SPEKTRUM satellite receivers. It currently supports SPEKTRUM DX6I, DX8 transmitters, other JR or SPEKTRUM series will be supported in the future. The system supports external receivers including the Futaba S-Bus receiver, PPM receiver.
- GPS-Compass Pro Module The GPS receiver of the A2 GPS-Compass Pro Module is equipped with a new high gain and high performance right-handed circular polarized (RHCP) antenna, the low noise anti-interference front-end RF design and the optimized localization algorithm, which provides the GPS Pro with stronger anti-interference performance, a stronger ability to capture satellite signals and a more accurate position hold calculating ability. All these features have enhanced its position locking capability.
- High Sensitivity Built-in Damper IMU Module The interior sensor of the A2 IMU has been upgraded comprehensively, and with higher accuracy performance, larger measuring range, and a unique damping design and calibration algorithm, the IMU is able to provide stable output even with high vibration and a large movement environment. The advanced sensor temperature compensation algorithm and industrialized accurate calibration algorithm gives the IMU excellent performance. With the DJI innovative damping structure and material, it is unnecessary to install a framework or cushioning, you can simply stick it on the aircraft. Small size and weight allow easy installation in a tight space, it simplifies the installation process, for various aircraft sizes.
- Dual CAN-Bus system The A2 system has a dual CAN-Bus design, which means that the system data throughput will be doubled and the extendibility is improved. At the same time, the important data and the non-critical data are assigned respectively on different CAN-Bus ports, which greatly improves the system stability. Precise Position Hold and Wind Resistance With the new generation GPS Pro/CompassModule and the hardware upgraded IMU module, the A2 has an optimized inertial navigation algorithm, which ensures the system can get a more reliable and accurate position and attitude estimate. The aircraft which is equipped with A2 will have very good performance in position hold even in a semi-closed environment, such as between buildings, it also has excellent hovering performance. At the same time, with the optimized algorithm of inertial navigation and the algorithm of wind resistance, the Wind Resistance performance of A2 is also improved, and the multi-rotor can have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions.
A2 Multi-rotor Stabilization Controller DJI A2 multi-rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight control system for various multi-rotor platforms, for commercial and industrial AP applications. It opens an unprecedented era of precise positioning and perfect flight control in harsh environments for flight control systems. Its high performance antenna, low noise anti-interference front-end RF design, accurate position and speed calculating, represent comprehensive technological breakthroughs. These combined features make the positioning performance of the GPS Pro near perfection; With higher accuracy performance, larger measuring range, and a unique damping design and calibration algorithm, the IMU is able to provide stable output even in high vibration and large movement environments. The built-in receiver system directly supports the popular transmitters, and it also supports a variety of external receivers. Combined with abundant output interfaces and flexible configuration, it makes the flight controller competent for complex control and airborne equipment operation; the new dual CAN-Bus design greatly improves the data throughput and stability of the system. Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI's Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. The A2 adopts a full metal case design and utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in flight control and UAV field.
- Product Dimensions: 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- ASIN: B00FATXOXQ
- Item model number: DJI-A2-1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews