CameraPlus CP-MTLII – Magic Tube Light 298 LED Light Source for Camera with IR Remote – All-in-One Solution for photography and videography advance version of Ice light
- Magic Tube Light features the latest rechargable battery technology and can be run both AC or DC power. Batteries are changeable as standard NP-F550 Li-ion Battery, design and can run for a full 100-200 minutes at full power. Fast charge times are 120-150 Minutes. The latest LED technology offers a flicker-free light source perfect for both photo and video applications. The custom-designed curved front has a 72-degree wide beam spread ideal for achieving soft, even wrap-around light.
- Perfect For Travel: The ergonomic design allows for single-handed operation and requires no additional mounting accessories. The end of Magic Tube Light incorporate a 1/4-20
- With All-in-One IR remote control, It can remote control all Built-in IR function cameras and magic tube light within a distance.
- Package includes: 1x Magic Tube Light; 1x F550 Batteries; 1x AC/DC Adapter; 1x Remote control; 1x Color temperature Tube(Orange); 1x Carry case.
- Soft, Even Daylight Colour: The 298PCS LED array combined with the orange tube (Removable) diffused offers an extremely soft and evenly wrap-around light source. That provides two color tempretures: 3200K/5600K. This eliminates the need for additional light modifying tools. Lamps are true daylight colour and rated for over 50,000 hours of use. The LED array combined with the diffused front face offers an extremely soft and evenly wrap-around light source. This eliminates the need for additional light modifying tools. Lamps are true daylight colour and rated for over 50,000 hours of use.
Magic Tube Light Magic Tube Light is a portable, dimmable, daylight balanced, continuous LED light source with a removable battery. Created for multiple uses including photography and videography. High CRI (Colour Rendering Index / Colour Rendition Index) - Magic Tube Light has a 90+ CRI rating A simple definition of Colour Rendering Index (CRI) is that a higher CRI light source will reproduce more accurate colours of a subject. The look should be similar to that of the subject in a natural or ideal light source/setting. A more technical definition is that measuring the ability of a light source to accurately render all frequencies of its colour spectrum when compared to a perfect reference light of a similar type (colour temperature). It is rated on a scale from 1-100. The lower the CRI rating, the less accurately colours will be reproduced. Lower CRI ratings may have too much green or magenta in their spectrums. Another note is a low Colour Rendering Index does not mean all colours will shift or be inaccurate when captured, and no two lamps with the same low CRI rating will necessarily have the same errors in rendering. You can have two bulbs with the same wattage, light quantity output and design. However, if they have considerably different CRI's the colours of the subject when the image is captured will look dramatically different from the highlights to the shadows. Specifications: LED: 298PCS; Color Temperature: 3200K/5600K; Power: 20W; Voltage: 9-12V; Control: IR Remote Control; Lumens: 1600LM/0.5M; Battery life: 100-200 Minutes At Full Power; Lumens: 1600LM/0.5M; Battery life: 100-200 Minutes At Full Power; Power source: NP-F550 Li-ion Battery Or AC/DC Power Supply; CRI: 90+; Battery Charge Time: 120-150 Minutes.
- ASIN: B00OJVPVN2
- Item model number: CP00093
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews