B+W 72mm XS-Pro Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Nano Coating (010M)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $34.00
- Amount Saved: $3.93
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This filter uses our XS-Pro Digital mount which is especially suited for DSLRs with wide angle and zoom lenses. It has a front thread for additional accessories. All XS-Pro Digital mounts are made of brass and are matte black to prevent reflections.
- MRC Nano has an improved outer (8th) layer over regular MRC. The nanotechnology based characteristic (lotus effect) produces a better beading effect with water making the cleaning of this filter even simpler and faster than ever before.
- Manufactured from Water-White Schott Glass
This UV Filter blocks the invisible UV component of light from the sky, which can cause blur and to which many color films react with a blue cast. These filters should be called UV-Blocking Filters, because there are filters for technical applications that pass UV radiation and block all the other wavelengths. Nevertheless, the short term "UV Filter" has become established among photographers. UV Filters are ideal for photography in high altitudes (in the mountains), by the sea and in regions with very clean air. The pictures gain brilliance and disturbing blue casts are avoided. Because the glass is colorless, color rendition is not altered, aside from the elimination of the unwanted blue cast, and no increase in exposure is required. That makes a UV Filter very suitable as protection of the front element of the taking lens against dust, flying sand, sea water spray and the like, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. It is recommended for analog color and black-and-white as well as digital photography.
- Product Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.95 x 0.23 inches; 0.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.08 pounds
- ASIN: B004OVE18S
- Item model number: 66-1066124
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews