BEST Digital USB Microscope- 2.0MP, Advanced CMOS Sensor, 500x Zoom, Video, 1600 x 1200 HD Still Imaging, 8 LED Adjustable Light Source, Home, Health, Collections, Inspections, Amazing! Aluminum Base and Stand, 100% Guaranteed!!!
- SEE EVERY DETAIL CLEARLY Advanced CMOS sensor provides high-definition 1600x1200 resolution, so you can fully view fine details
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE LIGHTING Includes a total of 8 LED lights that you can dim or brighten to provide the perfect light conditions
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN Aluminum construction makes this microscope durable enough for daily use on the job, but it's also lightweight and easy to store for home use. Full size software and instructions disc included
- CAPTURE FOOTAGE WHILE YOU EXAMINE YOUR SAMPLE With the USB cable connecting the microscope to your computer you can capture live AVI video or record images in BMP format
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN Aluminum construction makes this microscope durable enough for daily use on the job, but it's also lightweight and easy to store for home use. Drivers work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Mac Users simply open the Photo Booth application once the scope is plugged into the USB port
Need to be able to see something up close to examine fine details, troubleshoot a problem, take HD photos for collections or sales, or simply study its every detail fully? Wherever you choose to use it the OPTI-TEKSCOPE OT-V1 DIGITAL USB CAMERA- MICROSCOPE- ENDOSCOPE is the ideal instrument to reach for whenever you need to see things in richer detail.
The OPTI-TEKSCOPE OT-V1 can be used in three different ways:
- As a conventional microscope with up to 200x magnification
- As an endoscope for examining the ears, nose & throat
- As a USB web camera with the focal distance set to infinity
Versatile and simple to use, the OPTI-TEKSCOPE features eight LEDs that dim and brighten to provide optimal lighting conditions around the camera lens. The wide focal range of 5 millimeters to 30 millimeters gives you the freedom to examine objects and specimens as closely or as distantly as necessary.
You can use the microscope to view details live while connected to your Windows or Mac computer. Once you have the camera connected, you can take still photos and save them or capture AVI video at a frame rate of 30fps at 640x480.
With its solid aluminum adjustable stand, the OPTI-TEKSCOPE OT-V1 is ideal for:
- Magnifying stamps, coins & watches for appraisals and repairs
- Studying insects & other living or preserved specimens
- Manufacturing & repairing printed circuit boards
- Performing fine detail work on crafts or hobbies
- Examining skin and other tissue samples
- Much more
Software driver supplied on a CD-ROM disk (standard size 120mm) or can be downloaded from our website.
Order the OPTI-TEKSCOPE OT-V1 USB DIGITAL SCOPE today!
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 4 inches; 0.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- ASIN: B00PEZ3GMK
- Item model number: OT-V1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews