Axis 0202004 Camera Station 10 Camera Base License
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $1,099.00
- Amount Saved: $318.94
- Availability: Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
- Flexible surveillance software for Axis network video
- If 18 camera licenses are required, you will need to buy one 5-license package, and three 1-license upgrades to add to the 10-base license that can be provided in the initial software purchase.
- If 6 camera licenses are required, you will need to buy two 1-license upgrades to add to the 4-base license that can be provided in the initial software purchase.)
- 1-year upgrade license
- The 4- and 10-base license packs include a 1-year possibility to upgrade to a newer version of AXIS Camera Station when available. After one year, a yearly "Upgrade license" is needed in order to upgrade to a newer version.
With the AXIS Camera Station installed on your Windows PC, you can simultaneously view and record images or video from multiple cameras. This software includes multiple recording modes, such as continuous, scheduled, on-alarm and on-motion detection. The embedded AXIS Image Enhancer component can be unlocked with an additional license key (sold separately) and activated to improve image clarity in poor visibility conditions such as fog, smoke, rain and snow. This software features multiple search functions for recorded events, remote access via a Web browser or Windows client (included), and multilingual language support, including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Additional features for this software include alarm alert functions (both sound and email notification), full duplex real-time audio support without recording, and applications for controlling camera configuration and functions such as pan, tilt and zoom.
Each software license allows you to view MPEG2 and MPEG4 formats for up to 16 cameras (depending on license) simultaneously. This Camera Station software has a recording database limited only by the hardware it is installed on, and can save all system messages on-screen, in log files, and even via email. This software runs on the Windows XP Pro, 2000, or 2003 Server platforms, or IIS (Internet Information Server) for the Web client, and requires Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher. At a minimum this software requires a Pentium-4 two-Gigahertz processor, 512 MB of RAM, and one-Gigabyte of hard disk space for installation as well as two-Gigabytes or more per camera as an image database. To fully experience this software's functionality, you must also have a CD-drive, an XGA monitor with 1024 by 768 or higher pixel resolution, a graphics card with 32 MB or more of memory, a mouse or other compatible pointing device, and a fast Ethernet connection.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 or higher
- Required resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels or higher
- Required RAM: at least 512 MB
- Minimum processor: Pentium 4, 2GHz or better
- Space requirements: 1 Gigabyte for installation, plus 2 Gigabytes per camera image storage
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 1 inches; 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B0001ZRIUO
- Item model number: 0202-004
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews