Archival Methods Onyx 11x17x2″ Portfolio Box, 11-3/8×17-3/8″, Black Buckram / Black Lining.
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper.
- PAT tested and passed.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
The Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Boxes are often the best choice where presentation is as important a factor as storage and protection. This is particularly applicable for photographs, prints and similar art work that are in what we might call live storage, regularly presented or viewed but safely housed in between. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being "lockers" that converts to a "stage." Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, Archival Methods portfolio boxes flip open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0018V8TWG
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews