AmScope T340B-LED Siedentopf Trinocular Compound Microscope, 40X-2000X Magnification, Brightfield, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, LED Illumination, Abbe Condenser, Double-Layer Mechanical Stage
- Trinocular compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Siedentopf trinocular head with interchangeable pairs of 10x widefield and 20x widefield eyepieces with 48 to 75mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing
- Reverse-mounted nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images
- Brightfield, LED illumination, 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for clear examination and light control
- Double-layer mechanical stage, with 1.0mm stage divisions, locks slide into place and provides precise slide manipulation along the X- and Y-axis to allow coordinates to be recorded, enabling the viewer to return to a specific location on the slide
The AmScope T340B-LED compound trinocular microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x widefield and 20x widefield eyepieces, a reverse-mounted nosepiece with four DIN achromatic objectives, Brightfield (BF) LED illumination, and a double-layer mechanical stage. The vertical trinocular port can be used as a C-Mount or 23mm photo port (camera sold separately). The Siedentopf binocular head has 48 to 75mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing. Bilateral dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. The reverse-mounted nosepiece has 4x, 10x, 40xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) DIN achromatic objectives that combine with the eyepieces to provide color correction of magnified images. The 40xS objective is spring loaded to prevent slide damage when focusing. The 100xS spring-loaded oil objective provides increased resolution over a standard objective. A reverse-mounted nosepiece keeps objectives out of the way to prevent damage and contamination, and to enable more secure slide handling. A compound microscope is used for inspection and dissection of specimens when two-dimensional images are desired.
The microscope has Brightfield (BF) illumination that allows the specimen to absorb light, resulting in a dark image on a light background. LED illumination provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens. The 1.25 NA Abbe condenser can be adjusted to control the distance of the light from the stage and has an iris diaphragm to optimize the amount of light illuminating the specimen. The double-layer mechanical stage, with 1mm stage divisions, locks the slide into place and provides precise slide manipulation along the X- and Y-axis to allow coordinates to be recorded, enabling the viewer to return to a specific location on the slide. Graduated coaxial focus control allows measurements to be taken. The enamel-coated cast-steel body is durable and resistant to stains and corrosion.
|Trinocular port||23mm or C-Mount|
|Objectives||4X, 10x, 40xS, 100xS (oil)|
|Lighting configuration||Transmitted (lower)|
|Condenser||1.25 NA Abbe|
|Light source||LED, 3W|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope T340B microscope with double-layer mechanical stage
- WF10x eyepiece, one pair
- WF20x eyepieces, one pair
- 4x DIN achromatic objective
- 10x DIN achromatic objective
- 40xS DIN achromatic objective
- 100xS (oil) DIN achromatic objective
- Brightfield condenser
- Immersion oil, one bottle
- (2) Color filters, blue and green
- Dust cover
- Power cord (US and Canada standard)
- Product Dimensions: 3.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.25 pounds
- ASIN: B0069WNJS8
- Item model number: T340B-LED
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews