AGPtek® USB Portable Tape to MP3 Converter With Headphones
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 toPlayback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD. 3.5mmearphone jack.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system. Audio editing software included. Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere. Flexible battery or USB-powered operation. Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
- System Requirements: Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space, VGA card with 32MB memory, One available USB 2.0 port, CD-ROM for installation, Microsoft Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7.
- Note: it will not be compatible with win8 or win8.1 system.
If you've got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them.
As you uncover hits by The Eagles, Michael Jackson,Stevie Wonder and Pat Benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that the tapes can't just go in the trash.
With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files.
Want to experience the music as it actually sounded in the 80s
Offering plug and play compatibility, it'll be easier than ever to record those tapes onto your PC.
1 x USB Cassette Capture,
1 x User Guide,
1 x USB Cable,
1 x Headphones,
1 x Software CD,
AGPtek® - is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. AGPtek® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
- ASIN: B00ADXLCOM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews