100x150mm Resin Neutral Density Grad Hard Edge 0.3 (1 Stop)
- ND 0.3 filter reduces light by 1 Stop
- Hard edge grads have a hard line transition from clear to ND. Perfect for sharp horizons like bodies of water and landscapes with hard transitions from bright to dark.
- Made from the highest quality optical resin
- 150mm long for easy vertical adjustment to your scene
- Compatible with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Tokina, Sigma, Zeiss, Panasonic, Tamron, Samyang, Rokinon and other lens brands
Neutral density (or ND) filters produce a grey neutral tone and are used in photography to reduce light, enabling more control over exposure and depth of field without affecting color contrast. NDs are also available in graduated filters, both in hard and soft edge. These filters are clear in the bottom half of the filter with a gradual transition to the ND effect in the top half. They are primarily used for light reduction in skylines of landscape shots. Graduated NDs are available in Soft Edge or Hard Edge varieties. Soft edge grads have a smooth transition from clear to ND. Hard edge grads have a more defined hard lined transition and are usually used for longer focal lengths. ND Grads are made in different densities according to the level of light reduction from 1/3 to as much as 4 Stops of light.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.0045 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0045 pounds
- ASIN: B009A3IZMI
- Item model number: HT150NDHE0.3
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews