Killer Deals: Entry 13" MacBook Air for $879.99; fully-loaded 13" MacBook Air … – Apple Insider
Joining this week’s sister deal, which offers a fully-loaded 11″ MacBook Air for $999, AppleInsider and Apple authorized reseller Adorama have teamed up to offer the lowest prices anywhere on two of Apple’s early-2014 13″ MacBook Airs (model MD761LL/B) when you use the links in this article (or our Price Guides) and apply promo code APINSIDER during the checkout process (step-by-step instructions below).
Both of these models are available with or without AppleCare and Adorama will only collect sales tax on your order if you live in NY or NJ, further sweetening the deal for shoppers who live outside those states. It should also be noted that both models are nearly identical to the models that replaced them earlier this year, in both performance and architecture. Since they are closeout models, they are available only until existing supply runs out. They will not be restocked.
Step-by-step Instructions for these MacBook Air deals
- 1)Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
2) If you haven’t already, take a few moments to register and login to Adorama’s free VIP customer program. (It’s painless, offers perks, & is required for special promos like these.)
3) Once logged in, use the links above (or those in our Price Guides) to access the MacBook Air or MacBook Air + AppleCare bundle on Adorama’s website.
4) The price will be higher than what is advertised above. That’s OK.
5) Now add the MacBook Air to your cart and begin the checkout process.
6) During checkout, apply promo code APINSIDER in the Promo Code field right after your shipping address (where it says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?”). Now scroll down to see the discounted price.
7) If you live outside NY & NJ, this will be your final cost, as Adorama won’t collect sales tax on your order. Simply complete your checkout.
8) That’s it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and help.
2015 13″ MacBook Airs at the Lowest Prices Anywhere
If you’re looking for Apple’s most recent refresh of 13″ MacBook Airs, you can use the same APINSIDER to drop all those configurations — both with and without AppleCare — to the lowest prices anywhere. Just follow the same instructions above, but using the Adorama pricing links in our Mac Price Guide and Macs with AppleCare Price Guide.
Sell Your Old MacBook Pro for Cash
One of the quickest and easiest ways to offset the cost of buying a new MacBook Pro is to sell your current/old MacBook for cash. While these can be done in a variety of places from craigslist to eBay, electronics buyback service Gazelle is paying hundreds of dollars for old MacBooks through a quick and easy price lock and mail-in process.
Additional Apple Deals
The above is just one example of many ongoing exclusive offers from AppleInsider and Apple’s top authorized resellers. See if there is a Mac, iPad, AppleWatch or Certified Used iPhone deal that will save you $100s by checking out prices.appleinsider.com and deals.appleinsider.com.