Best Buy Unveils Black Friday Deals on iPad, MacBook Air, Apple TV, and More – Mac Rumors
For every other deal, customers will have to wait until Best Buy’s doors open at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving, November 24, and the sales mentioned in the advertisement will run through November 26. For those willing to wait in line, Doorbusters include deals on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and iMac.
– $125 off all 9.7-inch iPad Pro models
– $200 off 13-inch MacBook Air with Intel Core i5, 8GB memory, and 128 flash storage
– $200 off 13-inch MacBook Air with Intel Core i5, 8GB memory, and 256 flash storage
– $200 off 21.5-inch iMac with Intel Core i5, 8GB memory, and 1TB hard drive
Deals running throughout the day on Black Friday include $40 off the fourth-generation Apple TV, iPad Air 2 discounts, and a few installment plans savings for those interested in the iPhone 7 and iPhone SE.
– $40 off fourth-generation 64GB Apple TV
– $125 off all iPad Air 2 models
– $50 off Apple Watch Series 1
– $200 off 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display, Intel Core i5, 8GB Memory, and 1TB Hard Drive
– Buy one, get one 30% off for all iTunes gift cards
– $160 off iPhone SE installment plans with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint (starting at $9.99/month for 24 months)
– Up to a $250 Best Buy gift card when purchasing iPhone 7 installment plan with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint
Best Buy also has some savings on iPhone cases and accessories, smart home products, as well as speakers and headphones. Anyone looking for Beats products can get $150 off the Solo 2 over-ear headphones, and $110 off the PowerBeats2 Wireless in-ear headphones.