Woman suffers burns after laptop explodes – KSAT San Antonio

Woman on South Side treated for burns, smoke inhalation

SAN ANTONIO – A woman was rushed to a hospital after her laptop exploded, burning her.

Fire crews were called to the 400 block of Congress Avenue near South Flores on the city’s South Side.

The woman was apparently working at the kitchen table at her home around midnight when the laptop caught fire, investigators said.

When fire crews arrived, another person home at the time had already put the fire out.

Firefighters said the home was filled with smoke.

The woman who was on the laptop when it exploded was taken to a hospital to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation.


Comments

Write a Reply or Comment:

Your email address will not be published.*