Origin PC launches powerful and thin Max-Q laptops – CNET
The Origin PC EVO15-S and NT-15 Quadro laptops are available to purchase online now and pricing starts at $1,609 and $3,073, respectively. International pricing converts to £1237/AU$2,161 and £2,364/AU$4,128.
At only only 0.73-inches thick, the new EVO15-S has desktop-like graphics thanks to its GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR5) and a 15.6-inch screen with optional 4K resolution.
- 3,840×2,160 or 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution
- 7th-gen Intel Core i7 7700HQ Processor
- Backlit multi-color keyboard
- 4.3 pounds
The NT-15 Quadro on the other hand is a little bigger, at a little less than an inch thick and weighing about 4 pounds, but it’s designed more with working professionals in mind. If you have to do any intense graphic work, this machine is built for you, but it won’t come cheap.
- 7th-gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- 15.6-inch IPS screen
- 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution
- Up to an NVIDIA Quadro P4000 Max-Q GPU